My first outfit post


Jumpsuit: *Sold Out - Similar here* Topshop
Jacket: *Sold Out - Not hard to find similar*
Bag: *Sold Out - Similar here* Miss Selfridge

Two weeks ago was mine and JP's one year anniversary. This is the only time i've been able to celebrate such a thing due to the casualties that come with being involved with the wrong people. For Christmas my mum gave me and him one of those Virgin Experiences to a Marco Pierre Steakhouse, and better late than never, we decided to use it for the occasion of not being fed up of each other just yet.

 
Finest Quality Gravadlax, Mustard Sauce | 12oz Sirloin with Café de Paris butter

We decided to head to the Chelsea Marco Pierre White as the Liverpool Street branch was in an area me and JP frequent probably too much. The deal we were given came with a starter, main, dessert and a cocktail each. After booking the table, I headed to Tripadvisor and began to feel startled by the bad reviews. It wasn't feeling like an ideal place to spend such a special occasion... PLOT TWIST, all the bad reviews were full of it. I haven't had such a wonderful meal in a long time and apart from the not so modern outside, the inside was clean and elegant. True to it's rating. The service could not have been better and food came out within 10 minutes of ordering or finishing our food. I wish I could have taken a picture of the dessert, but I ate it before thinking about taking a snap (trust me, I would eat it for every meal). We did pay extra for better steak and some sides (they weren't included), but they were to die for. Triple cooked chips on every street corner please.

Outfit wise I decided to go pretty casual and choose not the white, fur trimmed dress that is more suited to an ice ball of some kind. Jumpsuits are incredibly popular at the moment, but seriously I can't argue against why when wearing one feels about the same as wearing pyjamas without the staring and pointing.  This Topshop number was bought over 18 months ago and is a staple for any wardrobe due to it's ability to be dressed up and down. Last weekend I stuck a black t-shirt underneath and wore it to work. Comfort and stylish. Shoes were on sale in Dorothy Perkins and were bought immediately after realising they were some pretty great Jeffrey Campbell knockoffs (the ones I originally saw were pastel blue). Then I saw the clutch bad that matched my pointed lovelies perrrrrrfectly and the whole outfit came together. The faux leather jacket was bought too long ago to describe. All I will say is that it was cheap as and fitted better than most expensive ones I have owned.

Okay, okay so yes I have been incredibly slack at this whole blogging thing, but i'm hoping for third time lucky. Time for a VERY overdue catch up:
  • I have finished university *Angels singing*, so I am waiting for adult hood to kick me swiftly in the face.
  • I have a job, well two jobs. First is the social media manager for London's own The Diner. All those posts behind behind burgers are me (Twitter @thedinertweets Instagram @thedineruk). Second job is being an intern for the amazing Brace Yourself PR. Wolf Alice? Years & Years? Refused? Gnarwolves? Heard of 'em? Well thanks to BY you have.
  • I got more tattoos shockingly. Jeeze, you'd think I was addicted or something...
That's it for now and I promise to post at least once a day like bloggers are supposed to.

0 comments