I can't help but want pinaMORE

ASOS 1. Denim Classic Dungaree Dress in Washed Black £35 | 2. Casual Pinafore Dress in Ponte £25 | 3. Denim Aline Pinafore Dress in Mid Blue £30 TOPSHOP 4. MOTO Pink Chord Pinafore Dress £39 | 5. Petite Large Check Pinafore Dress £42 | 6. MOTO Denim Mini Pinafore Dress £35 BOOHOO 7. Hollie Demin Dungaree Pinafore £25 | 8. Eva Fray Edge Demin Pinafore £25 | 9. Jessica Popper Side Bonded Pinafore Dress £15 NEW LOOK 10. Blue Denim Pinafore Dress £22.99 | 11. Black Denim Pinafore Dress £19.99 | 12.  Black Leather-Look Pinafore Dress £24.99

Pinafores are a trend that doesn't seem to be going away, and frankly I welcome this wardrobe staple to my very limited collection. I'm a t-shirt wearing girl at heart without the ability to turn down trainers, so what's better than a dress that goes with both? 

Yes I enjoy a spot of black clothing which is obvious by my selection as I've yet to have the nerve or ability to pull off pink chords, but here's a selection to get you thinking and fits any budget. With some basic layering you might even find an outfit to fit the office and then a one drink aka coming home at 6am occasion.

0 comments