Sunday Hymn #3

December 04, 2017

Young & Sick

Happy Monday, and I'm starting to think I should make this into Monday Hymn due to my tardiness, but let's press on shall we.

Bearcavingamy.

Vallis Alps

Okay not exactly the newest on the block but wow Vallis Alp's new track 'So Settled' is filled to the brim with good vibes. Still no album from this two piece, but Parissa and David blend that pop like no other.


SLATERS

I know absolutely nothing about SLATERS other than they're a production duo who enlisted the help of the silky smooth voice of TOULOUSE for their debut single released via Terrible Records.


A Fleetwood Mac cover isn't exactly new music, but Young & Sick has done one heck of a job. Nick Van Hofwegan is a Dutch artist who's illustrations are insanely good to the point he's done a few album covers you might recognise. 

The Flying Stars of Brooklyn, NY

What a mouthful of a name, but wow I am excited by this latest project from Aaron Frazer. Like most people my age I was brought up by the soothing sounds of motown and it's shocking this lad has tapped into such a nostalgic sound.

You Might Also Like

0 comments