Sunday Hymn #4

December 18, 2017

Men I Trust

Christmas is just around the corner meaning I've my post-party head in toilets more than headphones, so forgive my lack of playlist last week. To say sorry, here's as many new bands as I can think of.

Bearcavingamy.

Lower Slaughter

I really enjoy music that makes me want to punch someone or full on start a fight in the pit and to  be honest Lower Slaughter whilst i'm sure are a wholesome bunch, 'Bone Meal' is definitely my battle song,


Men I Trust

With two albums already under their belt, 'Tailwhip' is a great return since releasing Headroom 2/3 years ago. Incredibly smooth and calm, these Canadians are a treat for the ears.


Peter Sonic

Describing himself as"6"3. Makes Coffee. Makes Tunes. Loves chilli on everything." Peter Sonic has a goth new wave sound from down under and this is his debut track 'The Cracks'.


Danny Barwick

Hard to believe this guy is a bedroom producer as his EP Distance sounds massive. 'Flickering' is my favourite from the debut release and should be yours too.



Lilla Vargen

Lilla Vargen is a singer-songwriter from Northern Ireland, and with just a handful of songs, 'Downtown' is an incredibly powerful yet soft song backed with her incredibly hypnotising voice.

You Might Also Like

0 comments